Can I receive wood chips from the tree crews?

Yes. Presently, there is a high demand for wood chips to be left on homeowners’ properties. You can ask to be put on a permanent chip list so that every three to four years, when the crews are in your area, you can get them dumped at your property. In order to apply for a permit for a wood chip debris site, call 253-857-5950, ext. 571, and a form will be sent to you.