What do I need to do to relocate or to increase the size of my electrical service panel?

Call the Engineering Department to discuss your plans. All new and modified services are required to be placed underground. We will work with you to determine the size of panel you need. The typical electrical service panel is now rated at 200 amps and is suitable for most customers.