What to do During a Power Failure

If you lose power in your home or office, first check for popped breakers (or blown fuses in old systems) in your breaker panel. If the problem is not in your panel, call Peninsula Light Company immediately to report your outage at 877-853-1388, using the Automated Outage Reporting System.

Always stay away from downed power lines and broken utility poles!

What to do in Case of an Emergency

Get Updates
In the event of a major power outage, natural disaster or other emergency, you can turn to KGHP radio at 105.7 FM, 89.9 FM or 89.3 FM (in the City of Gig Harbor) to get information specific to our community. Listen at the top and bottom of every hour for current information.