In response to Governor Inslee’s executive order asking residents to “Stay home, stay safe.” Peninsula Light is making the following adjustments:
- Closure of the Drive-Through window
Effective today, PenLight will also close our drive-through in order to protect our employees, reduce exposure, and support the Governor’s order.
- Temporary suspension of Water Test Kits/Sample Drop-off
For the time being, members with samples to drop off will now need to either find an alternate site or deliver the samples to the lab. PenLight uses Spectra Labs (360-443-7845) located at 1786 SE Mile Hill Dr. Port Orchard, WA 98366.
We encourage members to utilize alternative ways to make payments:
- BY PHONE – Our Member Service Representatives are available to take payments, or make payment arrangements, over the phone at 253-857-5950 or, our call center may be accessed 24 hours a day by calling 1-888-809-8021. Please have your payment information and account number ready.
- ONLINE – Members can access PenLight’s online account management tool by visiting our website at www.penlight.org and clicking on the “Manage Account” button on the home page.
- BY MAIL – Detach your payment coupon and enclose in the provided return envelope. Please allow sufficient time for mailing.
- AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS – Reoccurring payment may be set up by calling our offices or signing up online.
- DROP BOX – Payments can be submitted to our drop box located near our drive-through window. Please be sure to include name and account number and put the payment in an envelope.
Project Help application documents may be accepted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mailed to 13315 Goodnough Dr. NW Gig Harbor, WA 98332 or submitted to the Drop Box. Please ensure you properly mark all documents with your name and account number.
We appreciate our member’s understanding as we adjust our procedures to ensure safety of our employees and community.