No. However, we are currently offering incentives to encourage our members. We will provide the necessary conduit and wire, and we will waive the trip fees if the service is converted within six months of our system conversion in your area. Members are responsible for hiring an electrician, providing the trench and arranging any necessary permits and inspections. The Engineering Department can provide trenching specifications, as well as information on state permits and inspection requirements.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.