Window Incentive Program Requirements:
- Existing residence must be heated with electric heat.
- Existing windows must be single-pane or double-pane aluminum/metal.
- Size of window opening must be documented by contractor.
- New window U-factor must be a .30 or lower.
- Must be installed by a licensed and bonded contractor.
- Contractor proposal and invoice required.
- Copies of NFRC stickers on new windows required.
- Pre and post pictures required.
Not eligible: new construction or major remodels
Window rebates are $6 per square foot for qualifying installations.
Submit your project documentation and questions to energy specialist.
For our members, it pays to be Comfortable Comfort Ready Home is a partnership between utilities and Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) that helps communities become more energy efficient, healthier and more comfortable through home weatherization, HVAC and water-heating upgrades. If you’re a homeowner looking to make a smart investment in your home’s comfort and energy savings, Comfort Ready Home has tools and resources to help you find upgrades that match your budget, locate licensed and bonded contractors near you and receive incentives from PenLight.
Weatherization (insulation and windows), HVAC and water-heating upgrades will improve homeowner comfort and save on utility bills for years to come, without costing a fortune. Incentives for energy-efficient products and services and available federal tax credits can help offset the cost.
Learn more or find a contractor at: Comfort Ready Home or send an email to our energy specialist