Ductless Heat Pump Incentive – $1,200
A ductless heat pump delivers all year long. In winter, it keeps you warm. In summer, it keeps you cool. And as far as monthly bills are concerned, a ductless heat pump delivers by using half the energy. So, if you’re ready to go ductless, we’re ready to help.
A ductless heat pump is an energy efficient primary heating and cooling system. It is safe, quiet, and heats rooms evenly at a fraction of the cost of using baseboard or wall heaters. Also, it does not require duct work, which eliminates maintenance and concerns about duct leakage.
Ductless heat pump incentive requirements:
- Existing primary heat must be: electric resistance baseboards, wall heaters, plug-in heaters, or an electric forced-air furnace.
- Must be installed by a licensed HVAC contractor in an existing single family site-built home, manufactured home, or a condo (up to 4 units). New construction does not qualify.
- Only one ductless heat pump incentive per residential meter.
HVAC Contractors participating in PenLight’s heat pump incentive program will be familiar with which models will best suit your home and qualify for incentives. Consult with your contractor before installation if you have any questions about qualifying.
The HVAC contractor list below includes qualified licensed HVAC contractors most commonly used by PenLight members for ductless heat pump installations. Other licensed and bonded HVAC contractors may be qualified as well. Meet with contractors to consider your heating and cooling options and review your multiple estimates received.
Ductless Heat Pump Contractor List
- Gig Harbor Heating, 253-853-7008
- Mercurio’s Heating & AC, 253-566-8974
- Air Flo Heating, 360-307-7822
- Alpine Ductless, 253-381-8743
- Narrows Heating & AC, 253-627-7543
- Kliemann Bros. Heating, 253-537-0655
- Kohler Heating, 253-858-8922
- Brennan Heating, 877-273-6626
- Taylor Heating, 253-208-5315
- Air Masters, 360-895-2527
- Bradley Air Company, 360-426-1284
- Americool, 360-273-3300
- Resicon, 253-625-7952
- Best Choice Heating, 253-255-1705
- Sullivan Heating, 360-405-0723
- Northwest Expert Heating & Cooling, 253-398-6848
- Gintz Heating, 360-710-4000
- Expert Air Control, 253-445-6697
- JET Heating and Cooling, 360-813-1288
- Dana’s Heating, 360-876-7650
- World Class Services, 253-343-0000
- Ranger Heating & Cooling, 253-266-5700
- Hunt’s Services, 253-533-7500
- Air Anderson, 360-674-7125
- Puyallup Heating, 253-845-0581
- Quality Heating Electrical and Air Conditioning, 360-613-5614
- Allred Heating, 206-359-2164
For our Members, it pays to be Comfortable Comfort Ready Home is a partnership between utilities and Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) that helps communities become more energy efficient, healthier and more comfortable through home weatherization, HVAC and water-heating upgrades. If you’re a homeowner looking to make a smart investment in your home’s comfort and energy savings, Comfort Ready Home has tools and resources to help you find upgrades that match your budget, locate licensed and bonded contractors near you and receive incentives from PenLight.