SAVE BIG AND STAY COMFORTABLE – YEAR ‘ROUND!
If you are looking for energy efficiency, a ductless heat pump can save you up to 50% on your electric heating and air conditioning costs, and we will help you pay for it. PenLight members can receive a rebate of $1,000 for single-family homes or condos (in buildings up to 8 units) that heat with baseboards, wall heaters, cable heat, or a forced-air furnace.
A ductless heat pump is a highly efficient and easily installed primary heating and cooling system. It is safe, quiet, and heats rooms evenly at a fraction of the cost of baseboard or wall heaters. Also, it does not require duct work, which eliminates maintenance or worry about duct leakage.
Save Energy and Money – Ductless systems use 25–50% less energy to heat a home.
More Comfortable Home – Ultra quiet fans evenly circulate air throughout rooms, eliminating hot and cold spots.
Air Conditioning is Standard – The heat pump provides heat during the winter months and air conditioning during the summer months.
Low-cost, Easy Installation – Installation is quick, simple and inexpensive
PenLight offers a rebate for installing qualified DHPs where there is permanent electric heat:
- $1,000 REBATE for homes that heat with baseboards and wall heaters, cable heat, or forced-air electric furnace. Both site-built and manufactured homes can qualify.
(New homes do not qualify for a rebate)
To find a qualified contractor for this program please visit www.goingductless.com or check the list below for the contractors most commonly used by PenLight members.
- Air Flo Heating Company, 360-683-3901
- Air Masters Inc., 360-895-2527
- Alpine Ductless, LLC, 253-381-8743
- Gig Harbor Heating & AC, 253-853-7008
- The Heat Pump Store, 206-460-8476
- Mercurio’s Heating, 253-566-8974
- Narrows Heating, 253-627-7543
- Kohler Heating, 253-858-8922
- Brennan Heating 877-273-6626
For more information, call 253-857-5950 or send an email to our energy specialist.
If you are a contractor and would like to be involved in PenLight’s DHP program, please visit nwductless.com for Contractor participation forms.