SAVE BIG AND STAY COMFORTABLE
A ductless heat pump can save you $ on your electric heating and air conditioning costs. PenLight members can receive a rebate of $800 for single-family site-built homes, manufactured homes, or condos (in buildings up to 4 units) that heat with baseboards, wall heaters, plug-in heaters, or an electric forced-air furnace.
A ductless heat pump is an energy efficient primary heating and cooling system. It is safe, quiet, and heats rooms evenly at a fraction of the cost of baseboard or wall heaters. Also, it does not require duct work, which eliminates maintenance and concerns about duct leakage.
Save Energy and Money – Ductless systems use 25–50% less energy to heat a home.
More Comfortable Home – Ultra quiet fans evenly circulate air throughout rooms, eliminating hot and cold spots.
Air Conditioning is Standard – The heat pump provides heat during the winter months and air conditioning during the summer months.
Low-cost, Easy Installation – Installation is quick, simple and inexpensive.
PenLight offers a rebate for installing qualified ductless heat pumps:
- $800 rebate for homes that heat with baseboards and wall heaters, plug-in heaters, or electric forced-air furnace. Both existing site-built and manufactured homes can qualify. (New construction does not qualify)
To find a qualified licensed HVAC contractor for this program please check the list below for the contractors most commonly used by PenLight members. Other licensed and bonded contractors may be qualified, too. Collect multiple estimates and ask for references.
- Gig Harbor Heating, 253-853-7008
- Narrows Heating & AC, 253-627-7543
- Mercurio’s Heating & AC, 253-566-8974
- Brennan Heating, 877-273-6626
- Kliemann Bros. Heating, 253-537-0655
- Ranger Heating & Cooling, 253-266-5700
- HC Heating and Cooling, 253-466-7777
- Resicon, 253-625-7952
- Kohler Heating, 253-858-8922
- Taylor Heating, 253-208-5315
- Hunt’s Services, 253-533-7500
- Alpine Ductless, 253-381-8743
- Expert Air Control, 253-445-6697
- Air Flo Heating, 360-307-7822
- Air Masters, 360-895-2527
- Dana’s Heating, 360-876-7650
- Puyallup Heating, 253-380-9521
For more information, call 253-857-5950 or send an email to our energy specialist.
If you are a licensed HVAC contractor and would like to be involved in PenLight’s DHP program, please visit nwductless.com for the contractor participation form