Salary – Peninsula Light Company offers very competitive wages and a robust benefits package
Two Retirement Plan Options – choose one or both
- Retirement Security – a defined benefit pension plan.
This can provide a lifetime income with a contribution on your part.
- 401(k) – a defined contribution pension plan
A portion of your contributions to this investment account are matched.
Both plans are administered by the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA) of 900 electric providers. There is a one-year waiting period before you can participate in these plans
Group Insurance Plans
- Long Term Disability*
Covers 2/3 of the annual base salary
- Group Term Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance*
Covers two times base salary
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Several forms of Supplemental Insurance*
Supplemental insurance plan options available to increase coverage
- Medical and Vision*
- On-site Flu Shots
- Union employees earn vacation and sick leave
- Non-union employees earn Paid Time Off (PTO)
- All employees receive 11 paid holidays, covering public holidays and personal days
*These plans require employee contributions